So, as I promised.. here’s Mijbil Creatures’ Toothless Giveaway! :)
This OOAK figurine is just 1 inch high, handsculpted, handpainted, glazed three times for protection and ready to be adopted, cuddled and trained. :)
Here are the rules - not many, I promise!
- just reblog this post to enter the giveaway
- you do not need to follow me.. but hey, dragons! there are always tiny dragons at Mijbil Creatures, and kittens, and general cuteness, so maybe - maybe - after all it would be an awesome idea to follow me. Just saying.. ;P
- if you could find the time to like my Facebook page, that would also be awesome - still, not mandatory, but you’d gain my endless gratitude :)
- I will ship to any country in the world, so anyone is welcome to join, but please you need to be at least 18 to enter the giveaway
- the winner will be chosen randomly on August 10th 2014
Ok, I think that’s pretty much all.. Good luck everyone, and big hugs from Sweden! <3
My Facebook My Etsy shop My Blog
NeSpoon is a street artist from Warsaw, Poland. Her artistic focus is on the intricate patterns of lace, and breaking its granny stereotype by using it to beautify gritty urban spaces. NeSpoon calls her artistic approach the “jewellery of the public space”:
Jewellery makes people look pretty, my public jewellery has the same goal, make public places look better.
NeSpoon often uses the usual spray paint and stencils of enlarged lace patterns to produce her works on the street via
artist find at Lustik
Friendly reminder that this was all drawn by hand. And it is fabulous.
- Since people are not sure, this manga is called Otoyomegatari, or A Bride’s Story and it is by Kaoru Mori. It is a Seinen historical work, that is stunningly drawn, and beautifully researched. This same author also drew and wrote Victorian Romance Emma, another amazing, historic series and my personal favorite of her works.
All works by this author are great to read.
CEMENT ECLIPSES @ CHIAPAS MEXICO
Artist Isaac Cordal (tumblr / facebook) - “With the simple act of miniaturization and thoughtful placement, Isaac Cordal magically expands the imagination of pedestrians finding his sculptures on the street. Cement Eclipses is a critical definition of our behavior as a social mass. The art work intends to catch the attention on our devalued relation with the nature through a critical look to the collateral effects of our evolution. With the master touch of a stage director, the figures are placed in locations that quickly open doors to other worlds. The scenes zoom in the routine tasks of the contemporary human being”.
Hi, I'm editing a book and I'm currently using Word, but I think it has limited features for the task, and I wanted to know if you know of any software I can download for free that would have more features then adding comments and highlighting [like letting me change the color of the comment box, and such]. Thank you ♥
These are helpful:
- StyleWriter 4 is fantastic. It’s an add-on for Microsoft word and has a 14-day trial period. It goes through your text, picks out “glue words”, misspellings, long sentences, homonyms, passive tense, shows your reading grade level, and more.
- Editminion *FREE* checks for adverbs, weak words, passive voice, cliches, and homonyms among other things.
- Pro Writing Aid is another online editor. It is mostly free, but offers more features if you pay.
- AutoCrit offers free analysis for under 500 words, otherwise you have to pay for more text and more editing features.
- Paper Rater offers a free service for editing, but it is designed for essays.
But they’re mostly for spelling and grammar. I don’t know of anything that allows you to add more comments and stuff, unless you have a tablet, a tablet pen, a pdf version of your manuscript, and a program that allows you to draw on it.